November 2, 2010

Start of Something New

I bet the first thing that came in your mind was Highschool Musical hehehe!:) But lately it is what my life is slowly being defined. There is something new starting and it will take shape in the coming months ahead.

I am looking forward to it. I have in fact made a separate blog for it. It is exciting.

I guess in the past year I was blessed with a lot of things. Even the challenged in graduate school is a blessing for me. Being given a second chance in completing a higher degree is something I would keep positive about no matter what kind of trial it may present. I have learned from my past. Negativity harbors nothing but ill-fate.

Second semester is about to begin. I am yet once again facing challenges and road blocks at the start of my journey but I am keeping faith I will finish this. I am going to take one step at a time for everything. Life was never easy in the first place.

I always felt good things are bound to happen. Even if I am fearful and in doubt of what I do not know and what the future will hold, I am keeping positive of the good things that will unfold. There is no other way.

A positive heart keeps your engines running and your heart burning.

No comments: