August 18, 2010

High on Peanut Butter!

Well, hello there vulnerability!

Yes, I made that crucial step of actually owning a blog. I have been trying to make a blog of my own for the past 9 years or so, but I was never that serious about it. I do blog via networking sites and that is as far as I can get with it.

What made me do it, in spite of the vulnerability it will bring? My honest answer is I just feel like it or if I may term it in Filipino "wala lang". I was looking for a hobby to start and because I love writing, I thought of just making a blog and actually stick to it this time.

Anyway, as much as the title shows my love for peanut butter (and all things with peanuts in it hahaha!), this blog is not a site for reviews on the different types of peanut butter brands.  The blog would mostly contain my daily musings on life in general with the occasional travelogue, food, movie and product review. Every now and then I may inject some dogmatic views, but rest assured this blog would not be a diary of some sort. I accept vulnerability in the blogging world but not too much.

Enjoy reading my posts!

*Comments are welcomed but personal attacks to the author will not be posted. Only constructive criticism will be accepted.