August 20, 2010

Tsokoleyt

I cannot resist a good piece of chocolate.

It does not help also that my male boss likes to eat sweets and pastries more than the average sushi-loving guy does. Just now he bought me and the girls at the office some dark chocolate cake and I already consumed one choco-banana bar and a choco-banana shake that he also bought hahaha!:)

Chocolate is one of the many best friends a woman will have in her life. It is beside shoes and bags in the hierarchy of importance. I know only a rare handful of women who do not like eating chocolate. It is the best companion during the start of romance and also while enduring a heartbreak at the end of one. There are many kinds of chocolates you could choose from. You can have it pure, with caramel, with fruit, with nuts and even with chili powder. My choice is always milk chocolate but I feel as I age I better teach myself to love the dark ones as well. Sugar will surely get me one way or the other.

Whoever discovered chocolate for pleasure is pure genius.

No comments: