September 28, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge

I have seen this 30-day blog challenge at another blogger that I follow and I was curious to try it. A friend said to go do it, so I will hehehe!:) I am thinking of starting it in October (which is also my finals week in grad school :P) and I know it will be kind of though but I am up for the challenge. Here are the list of what I should blog about per day:

Day 1 ~ A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 ~ A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 ~ Your idea of the perfect first date.

Day 4 ~ Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 ~ A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 ~ A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 ~ Your dream wedding.
Day 8 ~ A song to match your mood.
Day 9 ~ A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 ~ A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 ~ What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 ~ A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 ~ Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 ~ A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 ~ Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 ~ Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 ~ A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 ~ Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 ~ Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 ~ The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 ~ A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 ~ A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 ~ 15 facts about you.
Day 24 ~ A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 ~ What’s in your purse?
Day 26 ~ A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 ~ A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 ~ Your favorite movie.
Day 29 ~ Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 ~ A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

I like the things they suggested I write about per day. Of course you will still get to read stuffs on my mind in this blog but to deviate you from my sometimes why-so-serious topics, this 30-day blog challenge wil help you with that. I hope I can keep up with it. That would be one of the three good things that I will write about in the end. :)

October 01, here I come!