September 15, 2010

Can't Complain

It has been busy days for me both at work and personal life.

It has become a bit crazy that I now crave some serious down time, like perhaps a trip to the beach or a foreign destination. Or maybe as simple as a day to myself without any worries about how things will be. These are the days that I daydream about Bacolod and Cambodia and how laid back those two places are.

At times when my schedule is hectic, I reminisce of the days we are travelling back and forth Cambodia on a bus, with the endless road and the time in my hands to just think about anything I want to and enjoy the view. I really like road trips, it makes me calm. It is on these days that I wish I could just go to Laiya and drink beer from noon till night time, swim at the beach then sleep in early for 12hrs straight. Such is the life I so badly want right now.

But who am I to complain? Who am I to not want to get busy? Life is about living anyway and being busy meant like it somehow. I am just thankful about the learning I gain in spite of being tired from all the things I am involved right now.

I still have my day dreams to keep me sane. :) Bring it on!:)

No comments: