September 28, 2010

Peanut Butter Bliss No.02

Some things I like/love/discovered over the weekend:

*AHAVIA Lounge Spa's Oriental Massage ~ at P 299 for 60 minutes of pure bliss who could beat that??!!

*Taking a wrong turn at the road and finding what you where looking for by accident. ~ The attorney/bf missed a turn when we were looking for Ahavia in Wilson St. but when we made another turn, there it was. Talk about serendipity.

*Long rides going to my home with the attorney/bf. ~ He still doesn't own a car but whenever he has the chance to borrow her sister's, he will insist on bringing me home even if my place is at the far end of the woods from Mandaluyong. I like the talks we have at that moment.

*Trying out a new recipe and actually getting it near perfect the first time. ~ I cooked again and tried making Chicken Inasal.

Peanut Butter happiness!!! :)

No comments: