September 19, 2010

Peanut Butter Bliss No. 01

This part is dedicated to a list of things I am either liking right now, thankful of or utterly amuse with. I have read several blogs on list of things from different writers and I am following suit by creating my own. It is just a list to help me remind of things that makes who I am and share to you readers things you may want to discover for yourself as well.

Here it goes:

*I love ME time.
*Sundays are simply the best.
*Hot oil treatment creams from Watsons are love.
*DIY mani and pedi
*Family bonding session
*Family Sunday Lunch
*Leche flan
*"Hilata sa Kama" Mode :P

It is still a mish-mash of things but I'll figure how to go about with this one.

Little things make its way to tremendous bliss.

Peanut Butter happiness!!!:)

1 comment:

Emmie St. Clare said...

Siempre damay diyan ang peanut butter.