October 10, 2010

Day 10: Daharo (Photo of Your Favorite Place to Eat)

Daharo goodness!



Only a true blooded Carmonian would know where this is.

It serves the best chicken-spaghetti meal that beat the ass off that famous bee chain even if they already have two stores in our small town. If my memory serves me right, Daharo Chicken House started when I was in Grade 6, so doing the math (because I so "love" MATH) it will be their 15 years of operation already.

Not only are they famous for the chicken-spaghetti meal (which at P 80 comes with a big piece of chicken plus mojo potatoes!) but their porkchop rice and talong rice combination are a big winner for me. Proof of their success is that their other store and the bee chain are just a few walks apart but lo and behold they still have a stream of customers, dare I say, better than the bee chain.

If you happen to swing by Carmona, drop by Daharo Chicken House at their Paseo De Carmona branch (just off the Carmona SLEX entrance) and know for yourself why it is my favorite place to eat.

No comments: