October 20, 2010

Day 19 & 20: Sunshiny Self/Because I Love It... Enough Said (Another Photo of Myself and Reason Behind My Blog Name)

Zambales

I am your usual perk of sunshine.

My friends know I am crazy and LOUD hahaha!!! People in the office tells me that when I am out the office feels different, do not know though if it was a good thing or a bad thing. But I am always at my bubbly self. That does not mean I never had my issues. In fact, part of my late teens and early adult life was angst ridden. Want an example of an EMO some 8 years ago??? That's me hahaha! Of course my generation would not call it EMO. I think way back then we call is ANGST. I have a notebook full of angst ridden poetry about lost love that I keep. It reminds me of my old cranky self. :P

But of course you have to grow up. In my opinion, you do not choose not to grow up. Growing up is a much harder decision to make. Then again sometimes it is the world who will tell you so. I am glad I am back to my perky self.

About my blog name, I only have one reason for it. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!

'Nuff said. ;)

**Apologies again for yet compiling two days in one. I am feeling under the weather lately. 

No comments: