October 22, 2010

Day 22: It's For The Best (Letter to Someone Who Have Hurt You Recently)

*I really do not have a person who had hurt me recently. I probably came to a point that I only knew who are the people I am giving the privilege to hurt me. When I say it like this, what I meant was only a few people matters to me that has the capability of both loving me and hurting me. This letter is dedicated to someone whom I lost a friendship with. I rather focus on the good things that happened.

Dear You,

I think what happened to us was for the best.

The friendship that we share was not meant to last I guess. I know we had hurt each other and you probably think I gave up on the friendship. The thing is, you never really admited to yourself that maybe you contributed to it too. You do not look at yourself and the contribution you made why this is happening. I am sorry if I cannot be your mom who would always understand you and tell you that you did nothing wrong when in fact you have. It always takes two to tango in a relationship. And we are dancing on a different tune I guess. I would love to fix our friendship but I know your heart is not willing. The problem with me is I cannot stick to what you always want.

But at the end of the day, no matter how much we had hurt each other, I hope you find it in your heart to relieve the good times we had as friends. We had a few wonderful memories we shared. Soon enough I will be marrying the man you helped me figure out was the best for me. I would love for you to be my maid-of-honor but I guess it is not meant to be.

Good bye my former friend. I know the hurt will subside in time. I wish all the luck in this world and I always have our memories in me.

Regards,

Me

No comments: