October 4, 2010

Day 4: Chubby Fingers (Favorite Photo of Your Bestfriend)


Look at those chubby fingers hahaha!:)

*Apologies for the awkward laugh hahaha! This was a stolen shot. :P

This was taken last year in Tagaytay when one of our high school barkada came over for a visit from the US. It is a recent favorite since it looked liked the lady and I were laughing at some thing only we know about. The lady in black with the chubby fingers is my bestfriend of 26 years. Yes that long, although we became extremely close only in grade 5. We have known each other since we were one year olds hahaha!:) It was only recently that we found out I attended her first birthday party and we have a picture showing it. It was supposed to be my favorite picture of her but we have to rummage through photo albums and scan it. I am tech-lazy I must admit.

We like to think that we are soul sisters. She is my sister from another mother. We have seen each other grow through all the teenage angst, quater-life crisis and love problems and we are looking forward to growing old and wrinkly. We used to dream of going to Jamaica together before we get married to our partners (she was the first to go) but it has to be shelved for now.

Maybe who knows, we might do a Thelma-and-Louise kind of thing (minus the killing and dying part) and go on a great adventure to Jamaica, wrinkle and all.

No comments: