October 18, 2010

Day 17 and 18: Family Love and Stick O!!! (Photo of Your Family and Something You Crave A Lot)

Apologies for not doing Day 17 on the 17th. I need  a picture and I do not have a copy on my laptop hehehe!


Mi Famila

I love my family too bits and I can never imagine going through life without them. We are only four in our immediate family and it always came as a surprise to others how my brother and I are so close. I guess that's the way things are supposed to be. :)

Now for something I crave a lot, I present to you... STICK-O!!!

I was never into it when it came out in my early teen years but damn it is the one thing I wanted to eat during weekends or when I am PMSing now that I am in my late 20's. Our househelps know that when I call and ask them to buy me something from our neighboorhood sari-sari store it will be Stick-O. Proof of that was this one time I never asked Ate Marita to buy me some and yet she asked me: "Ano papabile ka ba Stick-O?" The mere fact that I heard it made me think.

Guess what happened next?:P

No comments: