October 26, 2010

Day 26: Dream Come True (A Photo of Somewhere You Have Been Too)

Church of the Angry Christ
It was a dream come true.

Last June my attorney/bf and I went to Bacolod. If there is one place in this country that I would really love to visit, Bacolod had my heart. From the time I saw this in a Lonely Planet episode on the Discovery Channel, I have been possesed with the thought of actually seeing it in person. And yes I did.

The mural of the Angry Christ for me symbolizes that the Lord is just human afterall. That He can be angry. That He is real. My discovery of this mural came at the time I was questioning my faith and my religion. I have strengthen my faith with the Lord now. Religion-wise, I pray wherever and whenever.

I love to go back and see the mural again. Will probably bring my kids here too.

Bacolod is my happy place!:)

No comments: