October 21, 2010

Day 21: He Makes Me Happy ( A Photo Of Something That Makes You Happy)

He makes my heart flutter <3
Ladies and gentlemen, meet the attorney/bf. :)

He makes me happy.

He has been making me happy for the past 60 fullmoons we have been together and I have this gut feel he will still in the next fullmoons to come.

It is our fifth anniversary today, perfect for the theme of this 30-day blog challenge. We have come a long way from the five years we have been together. We never had a fight that broke us down. It is really true when they said that when you put God in the center of your lives as a couple, He manages to help you both make things work. I am thankful that my years of waiting had paid off and his too. We are each others first real relationship.

From him, I have learned the true essence of love. It is not the butterflies in your stomach that matters, not the material things you give each other, not the effort of putting your best foot forward that makes it real. No, not that. Love is really about working at making things right even if it is hard. Love is to really accept the person whom you entrust your heart with, warts and then some. Love is anticipating that the person would change and you will be there to help him change for the best. Love is just silently sitting side by side and holding each other or in our case, laughing like there is no tommorow even if there is nothing funny to laugh about.

This is the beginning of having that chance to spend our lifetimes together. We are getting into it and we are dedicating everything to God.

Happy 60 fullmoons of togetherness my love!:)

If you get caught again by surprise with this, one it is not my intention. I like making you smile for no apparent reason at all. :)

No comments: