October 9, 2010

Day 9: Human Heart Nature (Photo of the Last Thing You Bought)

See the book on calculus of Economic models???;)

Now forget about that and look at those amazing products from Human Heart Nature. HOORRRAAAAYYYY for all-natural products that are affordable!:) These are the last things that I bought along with some vitamins. Not in the picture are the shampoo and conditioner I bought from them too. I also have their lip balm in peppermint and I swear I won't buy anything else anymore in the no-tint-lip-balm department. I first read about this in a blog and was curious enough to go on-line and buy some products. I am now a regular customer.:)

Their products are of good quality. Some product smells acidic ( facial wash and scrub) and their shampoo and conditioner do not really bubble up but you have to take in mind that no chemicals are put into it, which got us used to sweet smelling scents and bubbles. I can do away with those if it meant doing my part in saving the environment.:)

One thing though, you must first know if you have food or plant allergies as most ingredients come from those sources. But setting those things aside, it is one of the best buys I ever had.

Now back to burying my face in those calculus books.:)

Yey for an all natural and affordable beauty products!:)

No comments: