October 5, 2010

Day 5: All Over Again (Photo of Yourself from Two Years Ago)

Cool tricycle in Davao:)

The photo was taken on my first business trip at my first job from two years ago. Having ended my dream of becoming a lawyer, I was blessed to have found a job right away in an industry that I want to develop a career at. It is just a starting job but nevertheless I have gained a lot from it.

Now I know how to work (it is indeed tough to adjust how to work from just being a student), inching my way to an officer position and trying my luck at graduate school. Much has happened both in my personal life as well as my career.

It is still a long shot from what I would like to do for my career but I am keeping faith and an open mind. In the end everything will pan out. You just need to do your part in trying to achieve things. :)

No comments: