October 6, 2010

Day 6: SssssssNAKE (Photo of An Animal You Would Like to Keep As A Pet)

Excuse me people who has a fear of snakes but I just want to have a python for a pet hihihihi!:)
I petted a python snake in college once. I really cannot remember now what was the occasion in our school but people brought their pets and one student has a python snake as a pet. I was curious to know how it will feel like to have a python snake as a pet. They are huge and slimey and yes, dangerous. So I went ahead and asked if I can touch the python and I held it. It really seems to be so gentle in spite of the fact that at any minute it might want to eat you hahaha! I remember asking how they take care of it and the student said just like any normal pet you have to feed it, bathe it and bring it to the vet. Only you really need to put it in a cage and take extra care of it. That and also when it poops, it really stinks.

I want one as a pet. I will put a cage in our garden and feed it chickens and make sure my pet cat Marble would stay away from it, lest he will be one of its three meals. I will call my python "Pythagoras".

Now if only I can convince my family how a python snake can be a lovely pet to keep. I will probably make a DIY on the cage for starters.;)

No comments: