October 16, 2010

Day 16: JOHNNY DEPP FOREVAH! (Celebrity Crush)

I have a penchant for celebrities whose name starts with the letter J. I have a crush on Jomari Yllana in high school. In fact, my little brother knew about it and gave me a poster of him in a fetal position, in all his naked glory. But of course things changes, he gained weight and became a bit obnoxious now.

In the local scene, John Llyod Cruz have captured my heart ever since his G-Mik days. Not a few people knew about him back when his hair is curly and long, most especially his Koolits and Tabing Ilog days, but my love for him goes back even then. I always picture in my mind that one day we will cross paths and I can finally smell him hahaha! He looks "mabango" on TV.

But my heart will forever belong to JOHNNY DEPP! Yes, I like my man weird. He has that artsy attitude that I so adore. Proof of it was that in my early adult years, my men are like him, weird. Of course eventually you grow and you get a man who is responsible. Not that I am saying he is not.;)

In my heart, I will FOREVAH be your number 1 fan Johnny Depp. FOREVAH!!!

No comments: