October 14, 2010

Day 14: Modern Family and The Good Wife (TV Programs You Are Currently Addicted To)

I am only addicted to one channel. That is NICKOLODEON. Yes, I am twenteen-seven and I still watch cartoons. It is actually my sleeping pill. I cannot sleep without watching an episode of Fairly Odd Parents, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Real Monsters, etc. Cartoons need not occupy much of your brain space. Last thing I really want at the day's end is some TV junk and not some depressing news or run-off-the-mill drama.

But these past few weeks I have been wanting to catch the episodes of Modern Family and The Good Wife. The Good Wife I catched while I was channel surfing. It surprised me and I need to buy myself some new DVD player so I can watch it on DVD. Modern Family tickles my funny bone because Al of Married with Children is in it. Who does not love Al???!!!

Problem is, I think both occupies the same time slot and the same day. I have not gotten around googling its schedule for re-runs but I will get to it once semestral break starts.

Right now I need to get some "Ilumina" and "Grazilda" fix. Yeah I am Kapuso. :)

No comments: