October 3, 2010

Day 3: Make Me Laugh (Ideal Perfect First Date)

I absolutely do not like going to getting-to-know-each-other dates.

Usually I befriend guys I like, so I have never gotten around to a first formal date. I have only been to one and I swear it was such a disaster that I never will go over it again. That and of course the attorney/bf. I feel that first dates are more of impressing each other, which turns me off. I like to keep things as real as possible.

But of course I have to blog about my "ideal perfect first date" and mine would be corny. It would be the usual dinner-then-coffee kind of thing. It is the best environment for two people to talk about anything under the sun, preferably at some artsy restaurant or coffee shop. I like to start knowing someone through a good conversation.  It is my absolute non-negotiable since we are at impressing each other anyway. Somewhere along the conversation if you can make me laugh, I will consider a next date with you granted you want it again.

Then again if you like less words you can always bring me to a theme park but on one condition. You have to take all the extreme rides with me.

Glad I am over this kind of dating. ;)

No comments: