October 7, 2010

Day 7: Here Comes the Bride, All Dress in... GREEN (Ideal Wedding)

Here comes my "favorite" entry. :)

At the right timing because the attorney/bf and I are on our way to preparing for it. We have a target date and the numbers of months are getting lesser and lesser as days go by. Hopefully we can achieve first the amount of money we project to have.

Having said that, my ideal wedding would be very simple with only a minimum of 70 to a maximum of 100 guests mostly immediate family members and our closest friends. I will put most of our money on two things: the reception and photography. People who attend weddings only remember the food they ate, so I want our guests to enjoy the best our money can afford. Also, I want to capture every moment with a very good photographer and videographer for memory as possibly as it can be. Everything else I can scrimp at, including my wedding gown, which really I will only wear once and I am not sure my future daughter would want to use.

But above everything else, I would just like to see the attorney/bf at the end of the aisle, all smiles and us looking at each others eyes as we near that very moment we can be together in this lifetime. Without a care in the world and only our love floating in the air.

Of course wearing a green wedding gown would, for me, spell A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

No comments: