October 28, 2010

Day 27&28: Me and Gilbert Grape (Photo of me Last Year and Favorite Movie)

Am I drunk??? A bit... hahaha!
Photo of me during our karaoke session with my closes office buddies last year.

How did I change since then? Well nothing much, I am still the crazy, loud and funny girl except now I am slaving over graduate school. How I wish I had switched jobs this year, a goal I have set myself. But I know God has His own plans for everyone, including me, so I will patiently wait for His plans to take action. Job-hunting will be for next year. I noticed though that I am more laidback again especially with school. As long as I do my best, even if my best is not good enough, I know it will be fruitful in the end. I just need to get the best I can out of what life throws at me. I have become more strong this year I guess.

For my favorite movie, What's Eating Gilbert Grape? is what defines me. You have to know me and watch the movie to know why.:)

Johnny Depp in it is a bonus actually.;)

No comments: